National Health Mission, Punjab has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Medical Officer. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions & other criteria can apply before 20-07-2022.
|(i) MBBS from a recognized University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
(ii) Candidates should have registered with the Punjab Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
(iii) Candidates should have passed the subject of Punjabi up to the Matric standard.
(iv) Preference will be given to candidates having Computer Knowledge
Age Limit:- Up to 64 years
Empanelment Fee:- Rs. 50 per patient attended with a minimum assured guarantee of 50 patients per day to be calculated on a monthly basis
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Website of NHM Punjab.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the online application.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Counseling
- The post may be increased or decreased at any stage
- The applications can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates should have passed the subject of Punjabi up to Matric standard.
Last date of Submission:- 20-07-2022
Date of Counseling:- 26-07-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Medical Govt. Jobs
|Click to View