Department of Health and Family Welfare Punjab has released the notification for the recruitment of Medical Officers (Specialist). Eligible candidates can attend the Interview on 11-12-2021 (10:00 A.M).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Officer (Specialist)|
Rs.53100 per month
|423||(i) MBBS Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India.|
(ii) Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
Age Limit:- 18 – 37 years
Application Fee:- Candidates have to deposit a fee of Rs. 1000/- for General Category and Rs. 600/- for Scheduled Caste/ Backward Class category through demand draft in favor of State Health Society, Punjab, payable at Chandigarh.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible applicants should personally attend the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 11-12-2021 (10:00 AM) at Directorate Health and Family Welfare Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh.
- Candidates are also advised to bring with them their Original Certificates, an application on prescribed proforma, two Passport Size Photographs at the time of interview.
- Candidates are requested to submit the application along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials before 09-12-2021, 5:00 pm at Directorate of Health and Family Welfare Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Room No. 224, Sector-34-A, Chandigarh.
Selection Procedure:- Academic performance and Interview
Place of Posting:- Punjab
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Knowledge of Punjabi Language up to Matriculation Standard.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the journey performed for the interview etc.
Last date for Application Submission:-09-12-2021, 5:00 pm
Date, Time, and Venue for Interview:-
Time:- 10:00 AM
Venue:- Directorate Health and Family Welfare Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector34-A, Chandigarh
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Medical Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|Punjab Govt Jobs||Click to View|