National Health Mission Tripura (NHM Tripura) has released the notification for the recruitment of a Community Health Officer (CHO) on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply from 07-03-2022 (11:00 A.M) to 13-03-2022 (04:00 P.M).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Community Health Officer|
Rs.25000 per month + Performance incentive Rs. 15,000/- only p.m.
|180||(i) General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)/Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing)/ M.Sc Nursing/ Bachelor of AYURVEDA (BAMS) from a recognized Institute/ University.|
(ii) GNM/ B.Sc Nursing/ M.Sc Nursing candidate must be registered under Tripura Nursing Council and submit valid registration certificate and BAMS candidate should submit valid registration under any recognized Ayurvedic council under Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
(iii) Candidate belonging to Schedule caste & Scheduled Tribe must have the supporting document in the form of SC/ ST Certificate, which is applicable.
(iv) Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura.
Age Limit:- 35 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Competency Assessment Test
- There will be no viva-voice.
- Candidates will be selected based on merit.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Candidates will get TA/ DA and remuneration during the 6 (six) month course period.
- TA and DA will not be admissible for appearing in the recruitment procedure.
Start Date for Application Submission:- 07-03-2022 (11:00 A.M)
Last date for Online Application Submission:- 13-03-2022 (04:00 P.M)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Corrigendum||Click to View|
|Tripura Govt Jobs||Click to View|