National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Community Health Officers. Eligible candidates can apply before 07-02-2024 (11:59 P.M.).
|Community Health Officer
|(i) Candidates who have successfully completed B.Sc. (Nursing) with the integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with the integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University from the academic year 2020 onwards shall eligible to apply.
(ii) Candidate must be registered in UP Nurses & Midwives Council, but candidates having registration in other State’s Nursing Council as Nurse and Midwife are also eligible to apply, subject to the submission of registration certificate of UP Nurses & Midwives Council within 90 days of their provisional joining at District, if shortlisted
Age Limit:- Between 21 to 40 years
Honorarium:- Rs.20,500/- plus up to Rs 15,000/- per month Performance-based incentive (PBI) at the time of posting at SC-HWC in the allocated district as a CHO subject to a guideline issued by GoI.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only through the Official Website given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates are advised to take a print of this page by clicking on the Print option for their future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Merit List and Document Verification
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Age relaxation is given as per the rules.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the eligible candidates for appearing in DVP.
Last Date of Submission of Online Application:- 07-02-2024 (11:59 P.M.)
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Medical Govt. Jobs
|Click to View