National Institute of Technology Delhi (NIT) has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant professors and Associate professors in various departments. Eligible candidates can apply before 29th April 2022 (23:59 hrs).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Level – 13A2
|10||All New Entrants shall have Ph.D in the relevant or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in preceding degrees.|
|Assistant Professor (Grade-I)|
|Assistant Professor (Grade-II)|
Age Limit:- 60 years
Application Fee:- General, OBC and EWS candidates have to pay Rs.1000 (Rs.500 for SC/ST ) through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- The printout (hard copy) of the online application along with all required documents must reach the office of the Director, National Institute of Technology, Delhi, Plot No. FA7, Zone P1, GT Karnal Road, Delhi-110036, India on or before 9th May 2022 till 5:00 PM.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting, Written Test and Interview
- No Fees shall be paid by the Women candidates and PWD candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification for the post.
Last date for filling and submission of online application:- 29th April 2022 (23:59 hrs)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Delhi Govt Jobs||Click to View|