National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the notification for the UGC National Eligibility Test in December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) to determine the eligibility of candidates for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) posts. Suitable or eligible candidates can apply online before 20-05-2022 (05:00 PM).
NTA UGC – NET Test Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for NTA UGC – NET Test must check the eligibility criteria (Nationality, Age Limit, and Educational Qualification):-
The candidate must be a Citizen of India.
B. Age Limit
- JRF:- Upper age limit for the post of JRF is 31 Years
- Assistant Professor:- There is no upper age limit for the post of Assistant Professor
C. Educational Qualification
- General/ Unreserved/ General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/ institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities and Social Science (including languages), Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science, etc. are eligible for this Test.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination has been completed by 19 September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.
Application Fee:- Applicants can pay the prescribed fee online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI Payment Modes. Check the category wise fee from the table given below:-
|General/Unreserved candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NLC candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/ Transgender||Rs. 275/-|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Computer Based Test
Online date for online fees – 20-05-2022 (Till 11:00 PM)
Date of Exam:- To be announced later
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Central Govt. Jobs||Click to View|