Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), has released the notification of the recruitment for the post of Drug Inspector. Interested candidates can apply before 05-01-2023 (05:00 PM).
|Drug Inspector||18||Must possess a Degree in Pharmacy (OR) Pharmaceutical Science (OR) Pharm.D (OR) Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law.|
Age Limit:- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.51,320 – 1,27,310/-
Application Fee:- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards the Online Application Processing Fee and Rs.80/- towards the Examination Fee. However, All unemployees are exempted from payment of examination fees.
How to Apply:-
- In order to fill out the application form, the Applicant has to visit the Official Website.
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination/ Merit and Verification of Certificates
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- No application fee will be refunded under any circumstances
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
Last date of Submission:- 05-01-2023 (05:00 PM)
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|