Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Plant Manager and its equivalent Post viz. Chilling Plant Supervisor/ Milk Tester/ Asstt. Rural Dairy Extension Officer (ARDEO)/ Asstt. Distribution Officer (ADO) under Dairy Development Department, Assam. (Class-I Class-B Junior Grade). Eligible candidates can apply before 18-07-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Plant Manager and its equivalent|
Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-
|22||A Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Dairy Technology from a recognized University/ Institution.|
Age Limit:- The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022.
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC||Rs.185|
How to Apply:-
- Applications will be accepted through the online mode only.
- Candidates who wish to apply for given posts can click here to fill out applications online.
- For future reference, candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application and receipt of application fees.
Selection Procedure:- Screening/ Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules
- The written examination will be held at Guwahati.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 18-07-2022
Last date for Application Fee Submission:- 20-07-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|