Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Full-Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) LPS posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 02-11-2022 (12:00 Midnight).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) LPS
Rs.35600 – 75400/-
|23||(i) A degree in Arabic conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala. Or
A Title of Oriental Learning in Arabic awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala. Or
A Pass in Pre-Degree with Part III Arabic (Special Optional) of the Calicut University. Or
A Pass in Plus Two, Part III Arabic (Optional) course conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination in Kerala Or
A pass in SSLC Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala with Arabic under Part I and II first Language Or
A pass in the SSLC examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala, or its equivalent; and any one of the following qualifications.
(ii) Must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K.TET IV) for the post conducted by the Government of Kerala
Age Limit:- Between 18 – 40 years
How to Apply:-
- Candidates can apply online only through the Official Website
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to register online.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written/ OMR/ Online Test
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- No application fee is required.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 02-11-2022 (12:00 midnight)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|