Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of an Assistant Officer Trainee (Finance) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 28-02-2022 (23:59 Hrs).
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Officer Trainee (Finance)||28||CA/ICWA (CMA) pass|
Age Limit:- 28 years
Stipend:- Rs.40,000 – 3% – 1,40,000 (IDA)
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- through online mode.
How to Apply:-
- Interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to register.
- The candidate should take a printout of the completed application and keep it with him/ her safely for future reference.
Selection Procedure:-Written Test/ Computer Based Test, Group Discussion, Behavioral Assessment, and Personal Interview
Place of Posting:- Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Last Date of receipt of online application:- 28-02-2022 (23:59 Hrs)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|PSU Govt Jobs||Click to View|