Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has released the notification for the Ex-military personnel for the post of Station Controller/ Train Operator on a contract basis for a period of 5 years. Eligible candidates can apply before 10-01-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator|
Rs. 33040 – 63490 with 3% annual increment
|50||i) Matriculation plus|
ii) Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Telecommunications/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electrical Power Systems/ Industrial Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification or Equivalent Qualification in Class -I trade issued by Armed Forces.
Age Limit:- 45 years
Examination Fees:- Since this is a special recruitment drive for Ex-military personnel no examination fees are prescribed.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates taking a printout of the online application should be forwarded to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore- 560027 on or before 14-01-2022 (4:00 PM).
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Written Exam, Shortlisting, and interview
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original documents.
- The written test will be held in the month of January/ February 2022 by the Zilla Sainik Board, Bangalore.
Last date for receipt of online applications:- 10-01-2022
Last date for receipt of hardcopy of application:- 14-01-2022 (4:00 PM)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Railway Recruitment||Click to View|
|Karnataka Govt Jobs||Click to View|