Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Primary and Trained Graduate Teachers. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08-08-2023 to 07-09-2023 (midnight).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Primary Teacher||11000||(i) Candidates should have passed +2 or Higher Secondary or 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR|
(ii) 12th (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
(iii) Graduation with 50 % Marks and 2 yr Diploma in Early Education/Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)/B.Ed Special education OR Master degree in concerned subject with 55 % marks with 3 yr Bed-Med Course
(iv) JTET paper 1 Qualified
|Trained Graduate Teacher||15001||(i) Passed +2 or Higher Secondary|
(ii) Graduation or equivalent and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
(iii) Graduation with 50 % Marks with B.Ed (or)
(iv) Senior Secondary and 4 years B.A/ B.Sc Ed/ B.An Ed (or)
(v) Two-year B.Ed (Special)
(vi) JTET Paper II Qualified
Age Limit:- Between 21 to 40 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale:- Candidates will get paid according to level 4 Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- and Level 5 Rs.29,200/- to 92,300/-
Examination Fee:- SC/ ST candidates of Jharkhand are required to pay an application fee of Rs.50/- whereas all others have to pay Rs.100/- as an examination fee.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Website from 08-08-2023.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Computer Based Examination
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Date for Online Registration:- 08-08-2023 to 07-09-2023 (midnight)
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|SSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|