Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 15-03-2022.
|Post Name and Stipend||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs. 9000/- per month
|250||Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute|
Age Limit:- The minimum and maximum age limits for apprentice posts are 18 years and 28 years respectively.
Fee can be paid by using debit card/ credit card /Internet Banking.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the Official Link.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system-generated online application form after submitting the application.
Selection Procedure:- Online Written Test and Test of the local language
- Incomplete application shall not be considered.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- Candidates can apply for engagement in U.P. state only.
- Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded.
- The candidates will have to appear for the tests at their own cost.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per the Government of India.
- The online examination will be held in the month of April 2022 (Tentatively).
Last date for Registration of Application:- 15-03-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Banking Govt Jobs||Click to View|