Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has released the notification for the recruitment to the posts of Multi-Skilled Worker in the General Reserve Engineer Force (Males only). Eligible candidates can apply Within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement ( i.e. before 23-05-2022).
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Multi-Skilled Worker Mason||147||(i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent;|
(ii) Possessing certificate of Building construction/ Bricks Mason from Industrial Training Institute/ Industrial Trade Certificate/ National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades/ State Council for Vocational Training OR
Passed Certificate Class II for Mason as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from the office of Records/ Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
(iii) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
(iv) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
(v) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
|Multi-Skilled Worker Nursing Assistant||155||(a) (i) 12th pass with Biology from a recognized Board.|
(ii) One-year certificate course in Nursing or Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) certificate or any other equivalent or higher qualification in the field of Nursing or Pharmacy from recognized institutions. Or
(iii) Passed Class II Course for Nursing Assistant from Armed Forces Medical Services or General Reserve Engineer Force Training School.
(b) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
(c) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
(d) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
(i) Multi-Skilled Worker Mason:- 18 – 25 years
(ii) Multi-Skilled Worker Nursing Assistant:- 18 – 27 years
Pay Scale:- Pay Level-1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900)
|General candidates and EWSs including Ex-servicemen||Rs.50|
|Other Backward Class candidates||Rs.50|
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe||No Fees|
Candidates must pay the application fee (Non-Refundable), directly through the Official link in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune-411 015.
How to Apply:-
- The candidate should submit the application in the prescribed format only and must sign at the prescribed places.
- Application in prescribed format along with copies of certificates should be submitted so as to reach Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune- 411 015 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 60 days from the candidates in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim Ladakh Division of the State Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi Subdivision of Chamba District of the State Himachal Pradesh, the Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Practical Test (Trade Test) and Primary Medical Examination (PME)
Place of Posting:- After imparting training at GREF Centre, candidates will be posted anywhere in India as per available vacancies.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Only Male candidates need to apply.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Incomplete or illegible will be summarily rejected.
- The application will be filled up in English/ Hindi only.
- All tests would be conducted at GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Alandi Road, Pune.
Last date for Application Submission:- 23-05-2022
Last Date for Application Submission for Far Flung Areas:- 07-06-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Application Form||Download Now|
|Vacancy Details||Click to View|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click to View|